Friday, 3 April 2015
START A BUSINESS OF HERBAL LASSI
Lassi, as such has very good nutritional value. Lassi is considered to be even better than milk. The lassi with a dose of Indian herbal ingredients will help cure many health problems, if any before they make the body sick. This drink is highly beneficial in the protection of heart and brain by maintaining healthy blood pressure and circulation. The herbs to be consumed on daily basis through the medium of butter milk are well known to every Indian and used in the Indian kitchen in some form or the other.
In Dharmic religions, yogurt sweetened with honey is used while performing religious rituals. Less common is lassi served with milk and topped with a thin layer of clotted cream. Lassis are enjoyed chilled as a hot-weather refreshment, mostly taken with lunch. With a little turmeric powder mixed in, it is also used as a folk remedy for gastroenteritis.
WHAT IS HERBAL LASSI?
Ayurvedic Herbal Lassi is a special butter milk that contains invaluable Indian herbs which contain a variety of safe and useful medicinal properties to maintain good health and long life. This herbal lassi is highly refreshing and relishing during hot summer times. It mainly contains honey,ginger,garlic,black pepper etc. while preparing Herbal Lassi.
MAIN ELEMENTS OF HERBAL LASSI
The special herbal lassi contains-
(i) honey, (ii) ginger, (iii) garlic, and (iv) black pepper.
BENEFITS/ USES OF HERBAL LASSI
One famous saying goes thus: what "amrita" is to the gods, buttermilk is to human beings. Acknowledging its immense therapeutic and nutritional value, it has been mentioned as the best among all milk products.
Diarrhoea and dysentery - Buttermilk has been used in gastrointestinal upsets since time immemorial as it helps in both acute and chronic conditions where the patient passes watery or semi-solid stool. Mixing of half teaspoonful of dry ginger powder in a glass of buttermilk adds to its digestive and carminative properties. Emaciated patients suffering from chronic sprue can also take buttermilk preferably before noon. The famous classic ayurvedic medicine "takrarishta" in which buttermilk is the chief ingredient is also helpful in such conditions.
Piles and intestinal worms - Those suffering from first degree piles of a bleeding or non-bleeding nature get symptomatic relief by the use of buttermilk. For this purpose one to two gm simple powder of "hararh" can be taken twice daily with a glass of buttermilk for some time. Similarly, to cure stubborn intestinal worm problem, one gm powder of seeds of "vayvding", which are commonly available at the pansari shop, can be safely used for a few days.
Liver diseases - In jaundice and alcoholic liver diseases regular use of "takram" immensely helps the patient to regain normal appetite and digestion. For faster relief, one gm powder of any of the proven liver protective herbs like bhringraj, chiraita or kalmegh can be taken along with buttermilk.
Buttermilk recipe - To make an all season nutritive drink of buttermilk, take half a cup of home-made curd. Blend it slowly for a few minutes. Slowly add one glass of cold water and blend it again. After discarding the fatty foam appearing on the top, add half teaspoonful of cumin powder, a few leaves of mint, and a pinch of rock salt (table salt can be a substitute). Blend just enough to mix the spices evenly and serve at room temperature.
Caution- Buttermilk should not be used during the flare-up phase of rheumatoid arthritis, in severe constipation, asthmatic conditions and following immediate exposure to heat. After taking into consideration the seasonal specifications and individual suitability, one can, for better results, use appropriate additives to it.
INGREDIENTS HERBAL LASSI PROCEDURE -
1) Black Pepper Sugar Powder : This powder is made of sugar and black pepper. It is to be prepared by taking 15 spoons of sugar and 150 black pepper seeds into in a small mixy container. Grind the mixure well to make it a fine powder and keep the powder into a bottle for daily use in lassi. This entire pepper sugar powder is to be used for about one month @ half a tea spoon per day in the lassi. This means that we are making sure to eat at least 5 black pepper seeds every day.
Diabetic patients can avoid use of sugar by taking appropriate quantity of fresh pepper powder instead of pepper seeds and sugar.
(2) Ginger Garlic Paste : This paste is made of ginger and garlic. Take 100 gms of ginger and 100 gms of garlic. Remove the covered layers from both ginger and garlic cloves and clean them well. Cut the ginger into small pieces and put the same into a small mixy container along with cleaned galic cloves. Grind them well in the mixy container to make it a fine paste. One spoon of rock salt can be added to this paste while grinding to increasing the taste of lassi and also to preserve it for longer times. Pack this paste into a bottle and store it in a fridge. Use this ready made paste @ one spoon per day in the lassi. This will ensure you to consume about 3 - 4 cloves of garlic along with a half a spoon of ginger per day.
Those who are on fasting may like to use only ginger paste without garlic or go for dried ginger powder.
(3) Honey : Purchase 1 liter of branded pure organic honey from any reputed shop which do not contain any crystal sugar or gaggery. Add one spoon of honey to one glass of butter milk. This will help you to consume honey in therapatic quantities.
(4) Lassi : Take 1 small cup of fresh sweet curd and 3 small cups of plain filtered water into a steel container and stir them well with the help of traditionally used Indian wooden stirrer till it becomes a homogeneous liquid.
Lassi Making Machine from India
- 1.Kumaar Industries, Coimbatore
- We are affianced in providing a wide range of Lassi Machine to the clients. Further, these products are manufactured using the latest technology and advanced machinery. These Lassi Machine are highly reliable as these are fabricated using optimum quality material. We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Lassi Machine in coimbatore, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Bangalore, Kerala, India
Kamra Bangash, Chandni Mahal Darya Ganj, Delhi - 110002, Delhi
Lassi MachineWe are affianced in providing a wide range of Lassi Machine to the clients. Further, these products are manufactured using the latest technology and advanced machinery. These Lassi Machine are highly reliable as these are fabricated using optimum quality material. We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Lassi Machine in coimbatore, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Bangalore, Kerala, India
3. Super Refrigeration
We are among the leading names in the industry for manufacturing and supplying Lassi Maker. The offered lassi maker is equipped with single phase for power supply and is extensively demanded in the hospitality sector and food processing industry for making bulk quantities of lassi.
4. M. S. Engineering Works
Heavy Duty Lassi Machine
Heavy Duty Lassi Machine
We are one among the very few manufacturers of Heavy Duty Lassi Machine. Our lassi making machine is well known in the industry due to its reliability and ease of use. An electric motor of capacity 0.5 HP is used that is capable of producing 5 liters of lassie at once.
Hut Lassi For Hotels & Restaurants
F- 53- A, Malviya Industrial Area , Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
Manufacturer & Supplier of : Heavy Duty Commercial Kitchen Equipments canteen Kitchen Equipments mess Kitchen Equipments hotel Kitchen Equipments restaurant Kitchen Equipments bulk food Kitchen Equipments fastfood Kitchen Equipments & Food Service Equipments refrigerator , deep fridge water cooler sweet counter
6. Formula Machinery
Plot No - 65, Gonchi Jivan Nagar, Part-2, Near B.b.n Public School, Ballabgarh, ,
Faridabad - 121004, Haryana
Faridabad - 121004, Haryana
The operation coast is very low. Its cover is made of chromed sheets. Heavy base plate & stainless steel. Motor (Lotta) power ¼ H.P. cap. 12 glasses full size.
Herbal Probiotic lassi
SMC's head of dairy microbiology , Dr. J B Prjapati, said process patents for the manufacture of a herbal probiotic 'lassi' - a fermented Indian milk product -had been applied for using two strains.
" we are testing the lassi to check its potential in reducing cholesterol levels in humans," Dr. Prjapati said.
The AAU said it had also undertaken a three year long project with a medical college in Gujarat to check how the indigenous pro biotic cultures can help improve immunity levels among people above 60 years of age .
The university also said it was collaborating with Sweden's Lund university for further research and trials.
Ever more consumers are opting for products with natural ingredients, a genuine taste experience and added functional benefits. To meet these needs, natural extracts from herbs Probiotic lassi, are playing an increasingly important role.
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Start a Business of Air Pollution Control Equipment
What is Air Pollution?
Air pollution is the introduction of particulates,biological molecules, or other harmful materials into the Earth's atmosphere, possibly causing disease, death to humans, damage to other living organisms such as food crops, or thenatural or built environment.
The atmosphere is a complex natural gaseous system that is essential to support life on planet Earth. Stratospheric ozone depletion due to air pollution has been recognized as a threat to human health as well as to the Earth's ecosystems.
Air pollution is a significant risk factor for a number of health conditions including respiratory infections, heart disease, COPD, stroke and lung cancer. The health effects caused by air pollution may include difficulty in breathing, wheezing, coughing, asthma and worsening of existing respiratory and cardiac conditions. These effects can result in increased medication use, increased doctor or emergency room visits, more hospital admissions and premature death. The human health effects of poor air quality are far reaching, but principally affect the body's respiratory system and the cardiovascular system. Individual reactions to air pollutants depend on the type of pollutant a person is exposed to, the degree of exposure, and the individual's health status and genetics. The most common sources of air pollution include particulates, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide. Children aged less than five years that live in developing countries are the most vulnerable population in terms of total deaths attributable to indoor and outdoor air pollution.
It is estimated that some 7 million premature deaths may be attributed to air pollution.India has the highest death rate due to air pollution. India also has more deaths from asthma than any other nation according to the World Health Organisation. In December 2013 air pollution was estimated to kill 500,000 people in China each year. There is a correlation between pneumonia-related deaths and air pollution from motor vehicles.
Air pollution is estimated to reduce life expectancy by almost nine months across the European Union. Causes of deaths include strokes, heart disease, COPD, lung cancer, and lung infections.
Diesel exhaust (DE) is a major contributor to combustion-derived particulate matter air pollution. In several human experimental studies, using a well-validated exposure chamber setup, DE has been linked to acute vascular dysfunction and increased thrombus formation.
There are various air pollution control technologies and land-use planning strategies available to reduce air pollution.At its most basic level, land-use planning is likely to involve zoning and transport infrastructure planning. In most developed countries, land-use planning is an important part of social policy, ensuring that land is used efficiently for the benefit of the wider economy and population, as well as to protect the environment.
Efforts to reduce pollution from mobile sources includes primary regulation (many developing countries have permissive regulations), expanding regulation to new sources (such as cruise and transport ships, farm equipment, and small gas-powered equipment such as string trimmers, chainsaws, and snowmobiles), increased fuel efficiency (such as through the use of hybrid vehicles), conversion to cleaner fuels (such as bioethanol, biodiesel, or conversion to electric vehicles).
Titanium dioxide has been researched for its ability to reduce air pollution. Ultraviolet light will release free electrons from material, thereby creating free radicals, which break up VOCs and NOx gases. One form is superhydrophilic.
In 2014, Prof. Tony Ryan and Prof. Simon Armitage of University of Sheffield prepared a 10 meter by 20 meter-sized poster coated with microscopic, pollution-eating nanoparticles of titanium dioxide. Placed on a building, this giant poster can absorb the toxic emission from around 20 cars each day.
The following items are commonly used as pollution control devices in industry and transportation. They can either destroy contaminants or remove them from an exhaust stream before it is emitted into the atmosphere.
- Particulate control
- Mechanical collectors (dust cyclones, multicyclones)
- Electrostatic precipitators An electrostatic precipitator (ESP), or electrostatic air cleaner is a particulate collection device that removes particles from a flowing gas (such as air), using the force of an induced electrostatic charge. Electrostatic precipitators are highly efficient filtration devices that minimally impede the flow of gases through the device, and can easily remove fine particulates such as dust and smoke from the air stream.
- Baghouses Designed to handle heavy dust loads, a dust collector consists of a blower, dust filter, a filter-cleaning system, and a dust receptacle or dust removal system (distinguished from air cleaners which utilize disposable filters to remove the dust).
- Particulate scrubbers Wet scrubber is a form of pollution control technology. The term describes a variety of devices that use pollutants from a furnace flue gas or from other gas streams. In a wet scrubber, the polluted gas stream is brought into contact with the scrubbing liquid, by spraying it with the liquid, by forcing it through a pool of liquid, or by some other contact method, so as to remove the pollutants.
- Baffle spray scrubber
- Cyclonic spray scrubber
- Ejector venturi scrubber
- Mechanically aided scrubber
- Spray tower
- Wet scrubber
- NOx control
- VOC abatement
- Adsorption systems, such as activated carbon
- Thermal oxidizers
- Catalytic converters
- Absorption (scrubbing)
- Cryogenic condensers
- Vapor recovery systems
- Mercury control
- Sorbent Injection Technology
- Electro-Catalytic Oxidation (ECO)
- Dioxin and furan control
- Miscellaneous associated equipment
- Source capturing systems
- Continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS)
Manufacturers of Air Pollution Control Equipment
APCEMA Air Polution Control Equipment Manufacturers Association:
Flsmidth Air Polution Control Equipment Manufacturers Association: http://www.flsmidth.com/en-US/Industries/Categories/Products/Air+Pollution+Control